SIGNIUM ITALY A DIVISION OF GC GOVERNANCE CONSULTING
In order to further expand our internal team, we are looking for a Junior Research Associate who will deal with:
- Market analysis and back-office support for Business Development activities and Search Strategy; researching companies and developing candidate lists.
- Job Profile definition.
- Identifying candidates (company database, web search, web reputation, head hunting and professional network).
- Providing research and mapping.
- Market and candidate screening activities through cold calls and phone interviews.
- Supporting Senior Researcher and Consultants during face-to-face interviews and structured Assessment.
- Active participation and support in management different steps of the research process.
- Management and monitoring internal tools and database.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Economics or Humanities and Master in HR or similar.
- A previous experience in recruiting will be considered preferentially.
- Curiosity and digital mindset.
- Strong relationship approach, excellent work planning and problem-solving skills, flexibility, ability to learn and works as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of digital communication tools and/or advanced communication and presentations platforms (e.g. Think Link, Canva, Slideshare, Slack).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Fluent in english
The candidate will be included in a continuous training program, with the opportunity to discover and understanding different organizational and business contexts, as well as various role and job functions.
We are a challenging and fast-growing company where you can find a collaborative and highly professionalizing environment.
Starting from September 2021. Economic and contractual conditions will be defined according to candidate’s seniority and experience.
Location: Milan, Via Vincenzo Monti 15.
To apply send cover letter and cv to email@example.com
Photo credit immagine di copertina: Unsplash