SIGNIUM ITALY A DIVISION OF GC GOVERNANCE CONSULTING
In order to further expand our internal team, we are looking for a Consultant who will deal with:
- Manage the entire project delivery (e.g. Client meetings, Talent acquisition and Recruiting activities for Executive and Key Professional positions, Assessment centres, feedback sessions).
- Lead and manage medium sized projects or complex work streams, this includes follow the client throughout the whole recruiting and selection process, developing the project plan, engaging the resources and delivering the solution.
- Manage client relationships and/or support relationship development with our Partners and Directors.
- Manage Business Development activities in order to scouting new business opportunities through market analysis, proposal writing, pricing and opportunity spotting in clients.
- Continue to develop own consulting skills, business understanding and expertise.
- Work with internal teams to ensure paperwork, administration and invoicing are handled correctly.
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant higher (Master’s or Doctorate) degree plus (c. 5-8 years) relevant work experience in a consultancy and/or a client HR function. Alternatively, significant work experience (c. 5-8 years) in a top tier professional services firm.
- An in-depth understanding of clients/industries supported and apply business offerings at senior level.
- Strong relationship approach, excellent work planning and problem-solving skills, flexibility, ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation skills. A good grasp of the fundamentals of closing a sale is a sizable advantage.
- Good knowledge of digital communication tools and/or advanced communication and presentations platforms (e.g. Think Link, Canva, Slideshare, Slack).
- Fluent in english. Good knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
We are a challenging and fast-growing company where you can find a collaborative and highly professionalizing environment.
Economic and contractual conditions will be defined according to candidate’s seniority and experience.
Location: Rome, Via Tre Madonne 9.
To apply send cover letter and cv to email@example.com
Photo credit immagine di copertina: Unsplash